Shop Terms & Conditions
REGULATIONS OF THE FLIPPOS STORE
1. DJJD Jeremi Dujaque with its registered office in Warsaw, address: 02-555 Warsaw, al. Niepodległości 159 m. 49, NIP: 5213173980, REGON: 012489776 allows you to buy goods using the electronic network (Internet) – at the following address: www.flippos.pl and www.flippos.eu (“SKLEP”). The administrator of personal data of the Store’s customers is DJJD Jeremi Dujaque, al. Niepodległości 159 m. 49 02-555 Warsaw.
2. These Regulations are addressed to all Store users and specify the rules for registering and using the Store account, rules for making electronic reservations of goods in the Store (“PRODUCTS” or “PRODUCT”), placing orders in the Store and rules for concluding contracts for the sale of Goods.
II. RULES FOR USING THE STORE AND CONCLUDING THE SALE AGREEMENT FOR GOODS
1. DJJD Jeremi Dujaque enables the conclusion of contracts for the sale of Products via the Internet and provides other services provided for in these Regulations.
2. The contract for the sale of goods is concluded between the Store user (“CUSTOMER”) and DJJD Jeremi Dujaque based in Warsaw.
3. The condition of starting to use the Store is to read these Regulations and accept them.
4. The information provided by the Customer when placing the order should be truthful, current and accurate. DJJD Jeremi Dujaque reserves the right to refuse an order if the information provided is inaccurate enough to make it impossible to process the order, in particular to prevent proper delivery. Before refusing to implement DJJD, Jeremi Dujaque will attempt to contact the customer to determine the data to the extent that the order can be completed.
5. The Store shall take all possible technical and organizational measures required by applicable law to protect the Customers’ personal data, in particular preventing the unauthorized acquisition and modification of data provided during registration.
6. The Customer who has used the Store is obliged to:
a) Failure to provide or transfer content prohibited by law;
b) Use the Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation;
c) Not sending and not placing unsolicited commercial information within the Store;
d) Use the Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for the Store Administrator;
e) Use the content on the store’s website for personal use.
III. CONCLUSION OF THE SALE CONTRACT:
1. The Store allows you to place orders for Products in the following ways:
a) on the Store’s website (on-line), using the ordering procedure,
b) by e-mail, sending an order containing an indication of selected Products to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The shipment time is up to 48 hours.
3. The store accepts orders placed online around the clock, on all days of the week. Orders are sent by e-mail on business days from Monday to Friday between 10.00 and 20.00. Orders placed on Saturdays, non-working days and holidays will be processed within 48 hours following the day on which the order was placed.
4. The condition of placing an order is to fill in the form all required data necessary for dispatch or system generation of a VAT invoice or receipt.
5. To place an order, please select Products in the Store, in particular in terms of their quantity, color, size, and then go to the “Basket” and continue the ordering process by selecting the appropriate options. .
6. Until the confirmation of the selection of Products by clicking the “Order and Pay” button, the Customer has the option of making changes and modifications to the Products in the order, as well as contact details for shipping or invoice. The Customer’s approval of the order by using the “Order and pay” button is tantamount to acceptance of the obligation to pay the price of the products and the cost of their delivery, of which the customer is informed immediately before confirming the order.
7. At the time of placing the order in accordance with point 6 above, the Customer will receive to the provided e-mail address information regarding the order placed, the number of Products ordered, the value of the order, the selected type of delivery and payment, the time of order completion and contact details of the Customer, the Store as well as information on the procedure for submitting complaints regarding Products and about Customer’s right to withdraw from the sales contract. The above message is a confirmation of receipt of the Customer’s purchase offer by the Store.
8. The Store sends confirmation of acceptance or refusal to accept the Customer’s offer submitted electronically (“Confirmation of order completion and shipment”) or refusal to accept the Customer’s offer to the e-mail address provided by him. After receiving the above confirmation is concluded between the customer and DJJD Jeremi Dujaque contract of sale of goods ordered by the customer.
9. The sales contract is concluded in Polish, in accordance with these Regulations and the order placed by the Customer.
10. The Customer may cancel the order before receiving the confirmation of acceptance of the purchase offer from the Store, i.e. before receiving the e-mail confirming the acceptance of the order for implementation, referred to in point 8 above, without prejudice to the Customer’s right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the applicable law. In this case, the customer should immediately contact the store, including contact by phone with email confirmation.
11. In the event that the payment for the order has not been made within 5 business days of placing the order, the order will be canceled.
IV. DELIVERY AND RECEPTION OF GOODS
1. Products are delivered to the indicated address in the territory of the Republic of Poland by courier in cooperation with the Polkurier courier platform. https://www.polkurier.pl/regulamin and sent via DHL PARCEL POLSKA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, KRS number: 0000631916, NIP: 9512417713
2. It is possible to send via Inpost parcel locker or Inpost courier.
3. The Store also allows personal collection of Products in Warsaw at Metro Pole Mokotowskie after prior email or telephone contact.
4. It is possible to ship abroad via the Poczta Polska service – Global Expres. Shipping cost will be provided after entering the zip code and country.
5. Delivery time in the area depends on the choice of delivery / pickup method chosen by the customer. In the case of a courier parcel in PL, the delivery time is about 2 days from the moment the courier receives the parcel,
6. The customer is informed about the cost of delivery before placing the order.
7. A proof of purchase (receipt or VAT invoice) is attached to each shipped item.
8. In order to collect the ordered Product personally, when placing the order, the “personal collection” option should be selected. The details of the pickup will be determined by phone or email.
9. When collecting the ordered Product, the Customer is obliged to provide the order number to the person issuing the Products.
10. Product ordered with the option of personal collection can be picked up within 7 days from the date of the order.
11. Delivery can be made on Polish territory and abroad.
12. Payments for goods can only be made using online payment tools.
13. The costs of returning the goods after withdrawing from the sales contract shall be borne by the customer.
V. PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
1. The information about the purchase price of the goods given on the store’s website is binding from the moment the Customer receives an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the order placed by the Customer for the purchase of selected Products, indicated in point III para. 8. The above price will not change regardless of price changes in the Store, which may appear after confirming the order in the third email.
2. The prices of products in the store are given in Polish zlotys and contain all its components, including VAT, customs and taxes.
3. The customer pays the price for the ordered Products together with the delivery costs, according to their choice:
a) by bank transfer,
b) via electronic payment carried out in the Tpay payment system prior to delivery. If the Customer chooses a payment method in the form of a prepayment, failure to receive payment on the account of DJJD Jeremi Dujaque or intermediaries in the transaction (Tpay service) within 5 days of placing the order, will result in the cancellation of the order. In this situation, you can re-order and choose another form of payment. The implementation of the order paid by bank transfer begins after receiving the payment for the goods.
c) by bank transfer, via electronic payment carried out in the PayPal payment system before delivery. If the Customer chooses the method of payment in the form of prepayment, failure to receive payment on the account of DJJD Jeremi Dujaque or intermediaries in the transaction (PayPal service) within 5 days of placing the order, will result in the cancellation of the order. In this situation, you can re-order and choose another form of payment. The order paid by bank transfer starts after receiving the payment for the goods,
4. After choosing the bank transfer as the payment method, the Customer will be directed to the Tpay payment form, however the payment may take place after the Customer’s prior acceptance of the regulations (https://secure.tpay.com/regulamin.pdf) of this form of payment provided by Tpay as billing agent.
5. After choosing PayPal as the payment method, the Customer will be redirected to the PayPal payment form, however the payment may take place after the Customer’s prior acceptance of the terms of this form of payment provided by PayPal as the paying agent.
6. DJJD Jeremi Dujaque reserves the right to change the prices of goods in the Store, introduce new goods for sale, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the store’s pages, or make changes to them in accordance with the Civil Code and other laws, but such changes are not violate the rights of persons who have concluded contracts for the sale of goods offered by the Store before making the abovementioned changes or rights of persons authorized to use a given promotion, in accordance with its rules and during its duration.
VI. GOODS COMPLAINTS
1. Products offered in the store are brand new and original. DJJD Jeremi Dujaque is responsible for physical or legal defects of Products on the basis of art. 556 et seq. Of the Civil Code.
2. DJJD Jeremi Dujaque undertakes actions to ensure the fully proper functioning of the Store, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove within a reasonable time any irregularities reported by customers.
3. Any item bought in the store can be advertised in accordance with the deadlines and conditions of the complaint set out in applicable law, if it has defects that make it incompatible with the concluded sales contract.
4. Complaints may be submitted by post by returning the goods together with a written description of the defect and proof of purchase in the Store by courier to the following address: DJJD Jeremi Dujaque, al. Niepodległości 159 m 49 02-555 Warsaw with the note “Complaint Flippos e-store”. The customer will receive information on how to handle the complaint within 14 days from the day following the receipt of the package containing the advertised goods by the Store.
5. If the Good has defects, the Customer shall be entitled to the following claims based on art. 556 and art. 561 of the Civil Code:
a) submitting a statement of withdrawal from the Contract or reduction of the Product price, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Buyer replaces the Product with a non-defective one or removes the defect,
b) request for replacement of the Product free from defects or removal of the defect
6. If the complaint is not accepted, the goods will be sent back together with the opinion as to the grounds of the complaint.
7. If the Customer finds damage to the goods during transport, it is recommended that the Customer draw up a damage report in the presence of the courier
8. Out-of-court dispute resolution:
a) Please be advised that the customer who is a consumer has the right to use the following out-of-court complaint consideration and redress:
(I) the possibility of submitting a request to conduct proceedings on the out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes pursuant to the Act of 23 September 2016 on the out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1823), i.e. to the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection in Warsaw
(II) requesting that the case be heard by the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court operating at the relevant Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection
(III) asking the Municipal Consumer Ombudsman for help in the protection of consumers’ interests and rights (e.g. http://konsument.um.warszawa.pl/). Free support for consumers in protecting their rights and interests is also provided by social organizations, such as Consumer Federation
b) At the same time, we would like to inform you that the above proceedings are voluntary and both parties must agree to them.
c) If you purchase Products as a consumer, you are also entitled to use out-of-court dispute resolution and redress in the form of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) interactive platform, in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 2013 regarding the online system of settling consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009 / EC, hereinafter referred to as the “ODR REGULATION”.
d) The ODR platform is an interactive tool made available to consumers from the European Union, which can be used to make a complaint. Below is a link to the ODR platform: europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Pursuant to Article 1 of the ODR Regulation, the purpose of establishing the ODR platform is to provide consumers with a tool that facilitates independent, impartial, transparent, effective, quick and fair settlement of disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs on the territory of the European Union via the Internet.
e) The e-mail address of the Online Store for contact with customers is as follows: email@example.com
VII. RETURN OF GOODS – WITHDRAWAL FROM A CONTRACT OF SALE
1. The customer who is a consumer within the meaning of the applicable law has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale for any reason, on the terms described below.
2. The deadline for withdrawing from the Product sale agreement expires after 30 days from the day on which the Customer came into possession of the Products or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the Products.
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer should inform the Store about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail), sent to the following address: DJJD Jeremi Dujaque, al. Niepodległości 159 m 49 02-555 Warsaw or firstname.lastname@example.org
If the Customer uses this option, the Store will immediately send the Customer confirmation of receipt of information on withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail).
4. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is sufficient for the Customer to send information regarding the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract.
5. The Customer sends the Goods being withdrawn from the contract to the following postal address: DJJD Jeremi Dujaque, al. Niepodległości 159 m. 49 02-555 Warsaw immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Store of withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if the customer sends the item back within 14 days.
6. The customer bears the direct cost of returning the item.
7. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Store returns to customers payment for the goods (excluding the cost of delivery of the Products) immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Store was informed of the Customer’s decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract.
8. The Customer’s payment will be refunded using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer expressly agreed to a different solution; in any case, customers will not incur fees in connection with this return. The store may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the item.
9. Returned goods cannot bear any signs of use. A statement of fact used is the basis for refusing a refund for the Product. His returning to the client will take place at the client’s expense.
VIII INFORMATION ON SERVICES PROVIDED BY ELECTRONIC MEANS:
1. The Store provides the following services to customers electronically:
a) Enabling the conclusion of online sales contracts for goods in the Store in accordance with these Regulations,
b) Enabling the creation of Customer accounts in the Store,
c) Sending the ordered commercial information about the goods
2. The Customer is entitled to withdraw from the contracts for the sale of goods in accordance with the relevant provisions of law and on the principles set out in these Regulations. In addition, the Customer is entitled at any time to demand that the Store cease to provide the services indicated in point 1 b) and c) above.
3. Technical conditions for the provision of electronic services by the Store are as follows:
a) Access to the Internet,
b) Using a web browser that allows you to edit hypertext documents (such as Internet Explorer, Opera, FireFox or similar),
c) Having an e-mail account.
4. Complaints about the services provided by the Store by electronic means may be submitted by sending a complaint to the email address email@example.com
The Customer’s complaint should include the recipient’s designation and a brief description of the complaint. The Store will make every effort to resolve complaints submitted as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the Complaint by the Store. The Customer will be notified of the complaint consideration, at the Customer’s option, by phone or via a message sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
IX. INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING BY DJJD Jeremi Dujaque OF PERSONAL DATA OF THE STORE USERS:
1. The information indicated below is also made available to the User at the time of collecting his personal data on the Store’s pages.
2. The administrator of the personal data of the Store User is DJJD Jeremi Dujaque. The Administrator processes the personal data of Store Users in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”).
3. Contact to the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org or Jeremi Dujaque 604 148 358
4. Personal data of Store Users are processed, among others in the following scope:
a) in order to perform contracts for the sale of goods from the Store concluded with the User – the basis for data processing in this case will be the contract concluded with the Administrator by accepting the rules of the Store;
b) in order to keep a Store User’s account – the basis for data processing will in this case be the contract concluded with the Administrator by creating an account and accepting the Store’s regulations;
c) to carry out complaint processes – in this case, the basis for processing is the Administrator’s obligation arising from the law regarding warranty for defects of goods sold;
d) if the User gives separate consent to this, the User’s e-mail address or telephone number may be sent commercial information regarding goods offered for sale in the Store, including promotional offers – in this case the User’s data processing is based on his consent which is not mandatory and can be withdrawn at any time;
e) to direct personalized marketing messages to the User on the Store’s website, e.g. in the form of suggestions for purchasing goods using profiling. The messages will be prepared based on the analysis of purchases made by the User – the basis for processing User’s data in this case will be the Administrator’s legitimate interest in marketing goods offered in the Store;
f) for marketing purposes – to the Administrator’s delivery address provided by the User from time to time send information about the Store’s offer or the offer of its trading partners – the basis for the processing of User’s personal data in this respect will be the legitimate interest of the Administrator or his partners consisting in marketing indicated in goods offer; The User may at any time object to the processing of his personal data in the above scope by contacting the Store;
g) for statistical purposes for the internal needs of the Administrator – in this case, the basis for processing will be the legitimate interest of the Administrator consisting in the collection of information enabling the development of business and adapting services to the needs of Store Users;
h) to confirm the Administrator’s performance of his duties and to pursue claims or defend against claims that may be directed against the Administrator, prevent or detect fraud – the basis for processing User’s data in this case will be the Administrator’s legitimate interest in protecting rights, confirming the performance of obligations and obtaining due remuneration from the Administrator’s clients in this respect.
5. When making purchases in the Store, the User provides certain personal data necessary to perform the sales contract. Refusal to provide the data necessary to complete the order results in the inability of the Store to perform the sales contract. It is not obligatory for the User to agree to receive commercial information to the e-mail address or phone number provided for the implementation of the concluded Contract for the Sale of Goods. If consent is given, it can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to withdrawal
6. The Administrator will provide the User’s personal data to entities that cooperate with us in the performance of the contract of sale of goods purchased by the User, including the receipt of payment for purchased goods, as well as the delivery of goods.
7. The personal data provided by the User will be processed during the period necessary to perform the sales contract, as well as complaint claims, as well as confirmation of the Administrator’s obligations and the pursuit of claims or defense against claims that may be directed against the Administrator – but no longer than 10 years from on the day the User transfers his data to the Administrator
8. The administrator applies IT and organizational security measures to minimize the risk of data leakage, destruction, disintegration, such as: firewall system, anti-virus and anti-spam security systems, internal access procedures, data processing and emergency recovery, as well as a backup system operating on many levels. The store provides a very high level of security through the use of Web application firewall
X. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Lack of acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations prevents the purchase of Goods offered by the Store. The store will allow the customer to read the Regulations when placing an order. Customers who have an account in the Store will be notified of changes to the regulations via e-mail correspondence. The customer who does not accept the changes introduced in the Regulations has the right to delete the account at any time.
2. Polish law shall apply to the contract for the sale of products in the Store. The contract is concluded in Polish.
3. In matters not regulated by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code or the provisions of other legal acts applicable to the operation and functioning of the store shall apply accordingly.
4. The court having jurisdiction to settle disputes is the court with territorial jurisdiction according to applicable regulations.
5. DJJD Jeremi Dujaque. z o.o. reserves the right to amend the Regulations at any time. Amendments to the Regulations apply to orders placed after a given amendment to these Regulations, subject to the provisions of paragraph 3 above.
6. All trademarks and company names placed in the store belong to the legal owners and were placed for information purposes.